Sign up to book your fitness evaluation.
We conduct a functional movement screen to determine how well you move, and create a customized training plan unique to your needs and goals.
Book now. Sign up below and we will contact you.
Off-Peak Savings Program — 25 sessions
(Off-Peak hours are 2pm-5pm, 9pm & weekends)
New Client Savings — 15 sessions
(For first time purchase only)
Private Training Sessions
Definitions is not a conventional gym. There are NO MEMBERSHIP or INITIATION fees. Instead we provide individual private training sessions. These personalized workouts allow for the most COVID-19 safe experience that is attuned to the needs of your body, mind and spirit.
- Facility hours are by appointment only. Workouts can be scheduled on either a standing or flexible basis. This allows for a permanent schedule, for someone requiring structured times or for a flexible routine, for those individuals who have difficulty adhering to a set pattern of times.
- Clients have the option of training at either facility; if it is more convenient some days to exercise at one location versus the other.
- Definitions does not charge membership fees, so you only pay for the sessions you book.
- Each private training session lasts approximately 55 minutes.
- Definitions recommends no less than two workouts a week.
(i.e. 40 workout sessions should be completed within 20 weeks of the purchase date.)
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours before a scheduled workout will result in the loss of that session. Within 24 hours, a workout can only be rescheduled for a time earlier or later that day- assuming a trainer is available. Cancellations made more than 24 hours before a scheduled workout carry no penalty.
- If a client discontinues training and fails to notify Definitions in writing of their absence, any workouts remaining on the client’s account will be forfeited six months from the date of the last workout.
- Only family members are eligible to share an account.
- Workout sessions are non-transferable.
- Refunds are available for clients with a doctor’s note stating they can no longer train or within 72 hours of purchase; less any sessions used, plus a $450 cancellation fee.